Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Q1 - Quarterly report

I owe you guys so many stories...

YEs...3 months has just left...since I am working...
aaaaa

Anyway..August is so far very busy:

- went to Marseille with Eszti :))) (amazing, rockclimmbing...)
- came back with her to Geneva
- had visitors, friends for 2 days... 7 ppl in my small room...yeah!!! :)
- went to Yvoire...by bike..26 km...it took just 3 hours...well...NC
- went to Annecy...almost missed is----because of a passport story ... íeah..typical...
- didn't start loooking for new accomodation
- started my french course...Je m'appelle...
- had lots of concerts, parties, fete de geneva, fireworks, amazing... :)))
- went to Interlaken...again...than to Grindelwald...hiking! :) Love it
- went twice to the sauna....ohhh goood...
- had to bring my lap top home- because now -after I talked to my manager... i have plenty of things to do... :)

The detailed version of these things are coming soon, full with pictures, and gossips... :)))

bisous

No comments: