Wednesday, March 12, 2008

1 month

Sorry, sorry, sorry... :)

I have this Google Analytics, and with this I can track who is checking, from where, which city, country my blog.
I can even check whether he/she gets from a refering site or directly to my blog. :)
It is so interesting.
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I know that there were people in Hungary, Switzerland, Germany, France (ok, that could be Geneva...) Spain, US, and Egypt(?)... who checked my blog recently, and realized that there is no entry for more than 1 month.
Sorry for that. :)

But here I am..back... with all my energy, optimisitc (or miserable) view...

Actually, lots of thigns happened during this 1 month.
- I was back in Hungary
- Then I spent 1 wonderful week in Austria with my friends skiing...
- Then I moved again...but this time into my own studio!!! YEAh!!!
- I got my contract signed till Ocotber.
- I started studying German.
- Peter left HP, I got Csizi, (what a coincidence, he is also from the same university...)
- Anthony went back to Ireland - I missed THE party, however I had "The Last Supper" with him. Anthony cooked!!! :)
Amazing! :)
- I was partying, drinking, chatting, going out in restaurants, pubs, (yeah, we had a vodka -night too)
Ok maybe I should have just written: usual things... :D
- At work: I realized lots of lots of things, I learned a lot, and I think I got back some of my motivation that I thought I already losted.

Anyways, february was fast, we are already in the middle of March... and yes, as it is said in my LinkedIn profile, I am here already since 11 months!!!

Now, I have to run to catch my bus with my new collegue...
So, I promise, I will write a more personal entry next time :P

bisous

No comments: