Friday, April 18, 2008

From Hungary

YEAH!
I am back to Hungary... :)

Ok, just for 1 week, but still... :)

And I am going to a "Cinema fan's night" which means that for 200o HUF, around 14 CHF you can watch moives from 18 in the afternoon till 6 in the moring :)
So, basicly I won't miss any movienight, I can catch up with the 5 missing Wednesdays within 1 day... 8 hours movies... :)))

Than on Satrudaywe are gonig to have: HEN's NIGHT :)

Vandi is going to get married next month, so we have the girls' night tomorrow!
Bandi and Maresz are really really into this topic, basicly they are orginazing everything.
We go back to our univeristiy town where we lived all together... :)))
Lots of fun, stories, and drinks of course!!! :)))

It will be so great to meet all of my girsl finally again!!! :)))

Than on Sunday I sleep, than on Monday have to go to the uinversity, talk to the professors, arranging all administrative thinsgs, etc.
On Tuesday I am back again to Budapest, working very very hard...as today for example. :)

Than on Friday we have our traditional family dinner.
April 23rd is "Bela's day". In Hungary we celebrate name days. :)
And all my male famiymember called Bela. :)

It is gonne be great!

On Sunday ETO will play against a russian team.
It is about the Champinos League..semifinal... female handball obviously!!!

For more info click here!

And I am following this match from from the first seat!!! :))))

Than my parents and my brother will come to visit me in Geneva!!!!

Sooo much looking forward to this whole month!!! :)

No comments: