Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Skydiving - Interlaken... ;)




I had a wonderful weekend!!!

Yes, yes, yes... I went for an extrem weekend... Amazing!!!!

Of course, me.. who can not sit backwards on the bus, on the train, me, who can not handle the serpentines, me, who can not even look at all the fun wheels, or roller coaster, not even talk about sitting on them...

So, yes, I went up with the airplane for higher than 13000 ft, around 4300 m high, and yes, experienced 36 sec of free fall!!!! :)))
waoooowww.....

AMAZING!!!!!!

And the free fall part was the best...
Obviuosly I had a professional guy behind me... we were bonded together... amazing!!!! ;)

He was great, and also the cameraman was great too!!! :)))

Of course, as soon as the parachute opened, he started doing his own little tricks, that made me sick... but still..this 5 minutes...just worthed it!!!
:)

Check this out:
Before.. I trusted him... and he trusted me too ;)




1 second out of 36 while I am experiencing the free fall :


And the beautiful view of Interlaken, Grims, Jungfrau... :)


We practiced the landing in the air...still... I landed on my butt:



Stay tuned for canyoning... ;)

No comments: