Sunday, May 17, 2009

Future...

Maybe because this weekend i was watching a lot of TV series... (like Scrubs, Grey's Anatomy, Private practice...) or maybe because of the long, long disucssions and chats i had with some friends, virtually or in person... ;) but these days i am very nostalgic, and thinking a lot about the future...

And than I came to this site, to write down some of the stuff, but than i read my "slogen" under "About me " section:
"Life is short,
Break the rules,
Forgive quickly,
Kiss slowly,
Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably,
And never regret anything that made you smile."
And I realized that I should follow this... I should just live accordingly... life is short! :)
everything will be fine, just fine. ;)
So many things i would like to write about.. my upcmong trips to interesting places, Morocco, Greece, Tunis, my work at HP, my friends from high school who visited me, some great conversations I just recently had, all the people who I really really miss... and Geneva, the city, just a station for everybody... just stay here for a while, than move on, go forward... yes, a group of lonely, small, isolated islands...
Connections are fast made, friendships are more intense, but still... at the end... over...
oh.. again, i am in this mood... nothing can help, just a big ice-coffee.. the way i love it ;)
and an other movie.. ;)
promise, next time longer and more concrete... ;)
bisous

No comments: