Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bright side of life...

Sometimes it is really hard to look on the bright side of life...

But at least I am trying.

Yesterday my bag was stolen. f.u.c.k.

It was in my favorite restaurant (ok, I just love that kind of food in the ERitarian restaurant, where you have to eat with your hands...) In Geneva you have 3 of a kind... So we were in one of those.
I was sitting on the second chair... (so not even on the first, the closest to the door...)

When I put my bag to the chair, I thought it won't be a great idea.
I knew, I felt it.

Anyways, shit happens.

In my bag, there was my life...
-my walett with money
-my workpermit, bankcards, monthly ticket, even my Holmes Place membership card, my student cards, everything

The owner saw sth or at least he was suspicious, but too late.
Dorys (the new intern from France) and Ahmed ran after the guy... :)))

So, I hope this black/communist/serbian will give me back my identity cards. :)))

That could happen again only to me.
Today I called the Embassy about my passport, and they were really very helpful and nice.
The woman was really surprised that I would like to travel to 3 countries within 3 weeks.
She said, nobody ever wanted to apply 2 kinds of temporary passport.
Well, here I am.

But I have to tell that Carissa and Chiara were great, Ravaka was really really helpful, Ahmed & DL was fantastic, Emi & Ikran funny (to cheer me up), so...

Thank you guys!!! :)))

I was really overwhelmed with all the hugs, support I got from everybody!!! :)))

And yesterday Heath Ledger died as well.
Post- Oscar for him!!!

The optimistic approach:
- I could change my photo on my HP Badge
(nope>> today I already got a new badge, with the same photo on it... blo...)
- I can get a brand new student card >> lots of space for my stamps... ;)
- I have to go to Bern >> finally I can see the (big, hairy) BEARS :)

And anyways, nothing can ruin my happiness... I just have to watch some photos from last weekend (or some videos...) and all my energy, optimism, happiness is coming back...

So, I have to find the "bideo" to upload it here.... ;)

No comments: