Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Year, new life :)

Long time, I know... :)
However, it was a fantastic 2007 and the start of 2008 is not that bad at all. :)

I won't write about the best moments of 2007, no reflections, just simply a summary, 2007 was a great year, full with challenges, great old friends and new ones. So I am happy.

And for this year, I have my priorities.
- find a great flat/studio/room from February (i know...it is boring...
- go to the gym twice a week
- study german (so, maybe after some weeks, I will post in German Das ist aber fantastisch!!!
- decide about my future... :D This is the best. My contract will end in May, so I have to choose from some opportunities. Now at least I have some... :D I am sure, I won't be spontaneous!!! hihihi

Xmas was great with my family, with my friends...
My mother cooked a lot, so I was just eating, and eating... :)))

Than I was in Pécs, visiting my friends, we went to Villány to wine tasting. This is a great region in Hungary..you should definitely try the red wines there...

Some photos from my time in Hungary:

At SuTi's place, Xmas - Birthday dinner:

"Almost Magic 5" - 1 is missing, 1 is behind us...sleeping ;)

At Flekken - a great restaurant - with my "brother": :DDD

And Krisi & Sysy:

Univ 211/2 reunion:

Half of the "Pre-New Year's Eve" creek:


;)

Crazy girls :D

Oh, prof Misi...explaining again:



Little piggy:

1 comment:

sarita said...

hey crazy hungarian girl =)

glad you had a good 2007 and wishing you all the best for 08!

I'll be hanging around in Geneva the next three weeks to write exams, would be great to go for coffee! are you going to the dinner next Tuesday? please come so I still know someone ;-)

take care, Sarah