Sunday, December 16, 2007

Flying home today :)

Ok, it is really a very quick post.. .just let everybody knows that I am going to fly today to Budapest!
:)

And than Gabesz will pick me up, and take me to ST. At least I hope so. :)
There I will meet Sysy & ST, my 2 best friends...!!! :)

Than we will talk & talk & talk. :)
I think we have a lot to catch up!!!
Specially in their side, cause my life is nothing special. (jajajaja... ;)

Than on Monday I will check the Hungarian HP, than go out with my friends for an after work drink.
Than on Tuesday I will go working again, but in the evening already heading up to Pécs. :)
To visit my other friends there!!! (I will jump on everybody!!! :P)

Than, Wednesday I have to do some university stuff, than later have to go to my dentist... but no hope, no hope... :(
Anyways, Wednesday evening I am already in Pécs.

(huuu... I have to find my hungarian bank card... àààà)

Thursday poker party, or not, Friday going home after work!!!!!

FINALLY!!!

And than I will go to the old town of Gyor with my Grandfather and we will have hot wine, gluhwine or "vin chaud". :)
This is a kind of tradition between my grandfather & me. :)

And finally I can talk to my brother, and my family as well.

What do you feel when you know more about your family from the local newspaper???
My brother was in the TV, my father was in the newspaper, also my aunt and my cousin's husband.
Nice to get to know important information about my family from the media.
hahaha

So much looking forward to this 3 weeks!! :)))

bisous
Snowy full with energy, smile, hope and almost about to cry :)
Damm it, I need that Hubertus... :)

Ok, last check:
- passport
-code for check -in
-check-in time :)
-hun bank card
-B6 against the plane
-all the gifts
-HP stuff

See you guys in Geneva soon!!! :)

No comments: