Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh, boy...! What a weekend! ;)

Last weekend I went back home...
I had to get some injections... (hep A+B... stuff like that... as we are going to travel to Africa... .;)
And no, i didn't have to get those vacines because i was traveling back to Hungary, as some of my friends applied... saying that I changed...now I become one of the burgouise.... hahaha...
So...
Recently I took a very clever facebook quiz: "What type of alcoholic are you?"
The result was: Avarage Hungarian - of which I am very proud!
It means, that for me weekend parties start on Thursday...
We went to say good-bye to our awsome-st australian friend, Fiona...we ate fondue, than we went to Mulligans.. she also did sing a song!
After a few hour sleep, I was heading to Budapest... ;)
On Friday night I had a great party with Sanka and some university friends...
Still waiting for THE VIDEO!!! ;)

And finally, I know also, what's going to happen in August!

Yes... Zsicu & Zsozsi's wedding!!!
Can't wait for it!!! ;)
(And neither for the hen's night... :P)
AND!

Also, after a few hours sleeping, I was bumping down to Jaszbereny....
to the annual
"TRADITIONAL SPRING CELEBRATION PARTY..."

Maybe, because I missed the last 3 traditional parties,
or maybe , because I haven't slept a lot,
or maybe, because I missed Hungary (&my friends...) soooo much,
but.. I can't tell you about this.. the whole athmosphere, the people, the food, the drinks..

Oh, boy!

You have to experience it!
From 9 am on...
17 kg of sheep...
20 liter mutton-stew...
outside,on fire...
sun is shining (sometimes..)
lot's of cans of beer...
lots of Jagermeister...
than some whisky&coke... (which we could have missed... but anyways...)
No wonder, that we were already in a good mood at 11... ;)

Bally - THE host; Beci - THE cook

friends I haven't met since 3 years,

friends I really missed,

people I have just met...

Oh boy! What a weekend!



Sysy, SuTi, Bally & me

No comments: