Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hungary, I love you as you are!

I have already heard a lot about this beer commercial, but haven't seen it yet...

Until one of my friend posted it...

This is amazing!

So true, and this video gave me the creeps all over my body, my tears are falling....

I don't care at all that the original idea was coming from Canada...

And on youtube you can also find more and more parody about Hungary. Of course, I agree we should also see Hungary through a distorting mirror, and I am always the one who cam ake fun of herself in a sarcastic, grotesc way... Sure.. but just people needs to understand also those, who are living outside of the country. They are missing it a lot, and it makes them proud, and homesick, and goosy, and yes, PROUD!



I watched it like thousands time already... and still can not get full with it!

No comments: