Saturday, November 7, 2009

July

Hello, hello...

Yes, I am sill alive.. i know i haven't been active for ... erhm... 4 months!!!

Sorry for that.. really...
it was just summer time, than a little crisis, i had to get through, but now it is all settled, i am fine, just fine.
So, november Saurday night, and i am at home as a couchpotato.. even if my friends try to convince me to get my big ass out for a few drinks.. but there is no such a thing as "just for 1 drink...".

so, instead, i can write until Megavideo lets me in again to watch Lie to me... (10 more minutes.. ;))

July - was amazing...

I went to TUNISIA!!!!

It was sooo great! I really missed Julia, and it was soo great to see her, catch up on 7 months of dramas, funny and hialrious stories, gossips, work and everything. I missed that a lot.
And, of course, I needed that couple of days alone, out of Europe. ;)

Arrived Thrusday night, went for the best choxcoale thing in Tunis, tried to talk a little, but some guy was hiting on us - Julia was extra cool - as usual, so it was fun ;)

Than Friday, the girls went to work, I stayed at home a little, than decided to go to do some siteseeing.



Well.. i felt like "Szucsi vagyok Dombovarrol"...
Like when a little girl from a village ends up in the capital, gets out of a taxi and looks up and around -. all surrounded by skyscrapers...
Only that in Tunis, I was surrounded by yellow cabs, arab people, arab culture.
Still it was fun.
Of course julia told me everybody goona ripp me off, as it is sooo bovious that i am a stupid naiv tourist, who doesn't even speak french... ;)
However, what they didn't know is... that i got trained in Morocco. ;)
I was acing so cool :)
at least that's what i thought... anyways..
unis was fun and i was nice.

Than in the evening, we went for a party at Julia's friends place. (spanish/mexican/ gang - as always ;))

We were drinking, and playing "kings" (which I will never play again.. hahaha)


Than Saturday there was a foam party close to Tunis - the famous foamparty in Hammamet. Cool! :)
Sunday was just chilling and BBQ, farewell of some of the inerns. sad day ... :( But i got some of the insides of the inerns lives... and i just hope i didn't ruin J.'s reputation a lot ... i can't help, when ppl ask me about life in Geneva... :D

And Monday went to Carthago and Sidi Bou Said. Beautiful.



It was great fun, and very very nice to see Julia again ;)

Some - public - photos:





No comments: