Thursday, June 7, 2007

@THE company

I don't understand it.
I am searching on the intranet.
No information.
An other abreviation.
An other one.
Oh, ok, the 14. abriviation, I don't get it.
I am lost.
Technology, again...where are these long cables going?
What if I cut one off? Or unplug it?
Who should I ask to?
Who knows the answers?

I am lost.

Lunch!!!!
Finally...

The sun is shining, people are eating outside, Thursday, so we have BBQ!!! Yeah!!! :)))
Go out to the parc, eat there! :)

Everything is nice, funny, happy lifestyle, no job to be worried about, no deadlines, just interesting people around you, smiling, sky is beautiful, birds are singing, sun everywhere :)

Oh, Life is beautiful, I am happy. :)

I am not lost anymore.

I am optimistic, full with energy, dedicated to my job, start to see things clearer, dare to open my mouth, ask, ask, write emails, contact people, contact strangers at the buffet :)



I got my the answers.
BUT
More abriviation.
More questions.
Getting be lost again.
Sinking deeper into the huge "grey mass".
Examaining the organizational charts for all the BGs, BUs, VPs, FAs for 100 times today...
I am lost!

But it is good, that makes me going forward! :)

No comments: