Thursday, June 28, 2007

Moving in&out

Yeah...I have been here in Geneva for a bit more than 2 months now, and tomorrow I will move for the 3rd time...

And than what? :)

My brother asked me, if you hate this moving so much, than why are u moving???

Hmm....he is clever (of course, he is my borther :) )...but to find a great place for long term, which is cheap (relativly), not that far from the city center, but not that far from Meyrin, where I work...well...that's not that easy...not to mention the flatmates...

But my 3rd apartmet is really cool: just next to the lake, in a park, which is a huge advantege during the summer...around 10 minutes far from the station, so 45 min from HP...

After work I can go out and enjoy the sunshine, I can go running as well...Of course I will!!! For sure...once, later, maybe... :)

And this apartment will be totally international... 4 girls: Egypt, Serbia/France, Austria, and Hungary... :)

Anyway, so today I packed together almost everything, so ready to move...again...

No comments: