Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Reasons I was not here...

- Dolphy visited me...everyday we was talking till 3-4 in the morning, ate fondue, rent a bike, than forgot it at the station, experienced the prices in a taxi in Geneva...(it ia amazing how fast the watch is spinning...), he b(r)ought some Hungarian drinks to me, and also lots of other stuff...thx...:)

- Can u imagine, every day go to bed at 5, get up at 7:30, go to work, work (with capuccino, at least 4), than go to meet to Dolphy, go to bed at 5... :D
But I enjoyed it soo much!!! :))))

- On Thursday finally I had some time to sleep... :)

- Friday: moving, of course... :)), I had to arrange some bank issue, AND I bought my tickets to MAIRSELLE!!!! YEAAAH!!! Eszti, don't worry, finally I managed to get them :) At the end of July I will go there to meet Eszti there, spend ther 3 days!!! And, the best is, that1 Aug is national holiday in Switzerland, so I have to get just 2 days off!!! :)

- Saturday - moved in finally, clean everything, than went to Bern - city tour, Aiesec party
Pictures are available at imagestation.com :)
actually Bern is not that lively as Geneva...and can u imagine, that the nightlife in -Geneva is better than in Bern???
Just one funny discussion with a local ppl:
- What do you do usually on Friday evening here in Bern? Where should we go out?
- Well, we usually sleep.

Noo, Bern is btw very calm, slow, nice city.
Imagine a small, cute street, with lovely houses, flowers in every window, and than "suddenly" a car turns into this street...this car is an old, big car, driven by a very old, whitehair man...withouth teeth:) That's Bern.

I saw Einsteinhouse, went up to the Tower (MünsterTurm), saw all the funny guides with the bears, the Clock, the house with painted windows, that all was great!!!

Unfortunately, we didn't have time to go to the bearditch, where these poor bears are. Ok, actually there was a huge argument, whether to go there or not, whether it's worht seeing it or not.
Finally we get a compromise solution. In 2 years time, they will change the poor bears place, and instead of this awful concrete ditch they will create a nice park for them, with much more green area...so see u guys in 2 years in Bern!!!

Than had a BBQ in a huge park, next to the river. I like the atmosphere there, imagine a huge green field, full with people, everybody set up his own fire, dancing, singing, playing footbal, or just sitting in the grass, enjoying the sun, talking, eating, drinking!!! :))
It was great!!! :))

Then of course PARTY!!! TILL 5!!!! :)))
I went to "bed" (MC office floor) at 5... slept 3 hours than travelled to Interlaken.

Oh, Sunday was a perfect day.
Beautiful weather, sun, visit all the touristic places, Interlaken - typical place for stupid american tourists, the village is full with expensive hotels, extreme sports, etc. And here is the starting point of the historical steamboat, the Lötschberg. We went to Brienz by this boat. From Brienz took the train to Meiringen to visit the Reichenbach Fall. OOOOHHHH my goood....

This place is amazing!!! Stunning!!! :)))
Absolutly gorgeous!!! (of course with the typical british accent...oh, btw, british english...i have to admit sth...later)

So, this waterfall...oh... Btw, Sherlock Holmes died here.

And imagine, I meet 2 Hungarian during the party!!!

I don't know, who can remember, maybe Sanqa, when Tybchee was elected, i think in that NatCo, there was a swiss-hungarian guy in the conference...
I hardly remembered him, but when he told me he was there, I realized..yeas... :)

Szabolcs, but here: "szebi" :DDD

And there is an other guy Berci. :)

And...Szabolcs works in India, he knows Zaharia Gabi!

And what's more, I meet Saab as well!!! :DDDD

Unbeliveable, isn't it???

Actually, it took a little time to bring together, how do we know each other...I thought he is Sid...he thought I am from Szolnok...And I could hardly believe that he was MCVP 2 years ago...

Than in in the party we had a really good time together!!! :)))
Drank a lot!!! :))))

Hope we can repeat it in Zurich this weekend :)

I know I should stop freaking out, when I realize that the world is small...but still...the first sentence I said to Berci when I realized he is Hungarian was: Bazzeg... of course... that was a proof that I am Hungarian as well... :)

Whatever, I talked (wrote) to much again...

Here are some photos...more at imagestation.com or facebook... :)

oh yes, I got facebook addiction....shame on me...when do they start broadcasting House????






No comments: