Monday, July 9, 2007

Come whatever...

This weekend i went to Montreux, to the jazz festival..well..rather no comment. :)
It was not that baad...but....yeah..we were not really in the "party mood"...

Than I went to Zurich...to the Zurifest, which is just in every 3 years... it was so amazing!!!
THe firworks...oh my god...the fireworks and the music was totally together..well composed!!! :)))

Fantastic! :)

Than we hasd a great party...what a pitty, that we couldn't meet Carissa and her boyfriend...i belive, i wrote at least 5 sms, or not even more, but in that crowd it was impossible to find each other :)))

Actually, about ZH I don't know much...I haven't seen a lot, the lake is beatuiful, I've seen of course the main square with all the banks, with UBS, obviously! :)

But that's it...and it is ok like this, it was such a great sunday!
Despite the rain, we went to a gym, to a fitness center, the guys went to the Gym, and I went ot the SAUNA!!!!

Ohh my goood.... :))))
That was soooo great!!!!

I had around 3 hours till my train left, so during this time I was in the Sauna, than have a rest, than to the steambath, than rest again, than sauna, etc...
ooohh....
finally!!! That was the thing that I have been looking for so far...!!! :)))

It was strange in the beginning, that the sauna is separated, and everybody is naked...
I didn't know that...I had my swimming suit with me...everybody starred at me: what is she doing here like this???

I know it is much healthier without anything!

So, it was so great, all the poison went out of my body!!!
Finally!!! :)

Just to remember, that was what we drunk:



Oh, Hungary... :)

Swiss dreams, tomorrow WORK!!! :)

No comments: