Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Icecream wanted...

I have my moments, when only an icecream could help... Well, today is like that.
All my day was a disaster...really...started with an awful morning, when I missed my bus...ok, whatever, let's run for the tram..so I had to run! Than, I realized, that I left at home my badge, and moreover, my notes as well...which would have been needed during my meetings...during the whole way to the company I blamed it on myself, how can I be soooo well-organized?? When will I change??? Will I change ever at all???
F'%(*ck...

But than, suddenly sth happened! :)
When I switched on my computer, I got a massage on jabber! (it is like msn, but at the company, we use that one) I got just a short "guten morgen" from one of my colleges (his voice is just...ooohh....my ears really like his voice...ohhh) anyway, so just this short german greetings with a smiley :)

Unbelivable, that helped!!! :)
My morning from that point started well, I forgot all the problems I had...unbelivable, just a small care...
So we talked a little bit.. in german!!! :D

Than, I was asked to give an interview to a student magazin here in Switzerland about my internship, and about Aiesec.

Actually, this is a great opportunity, and it is also helps/rather forces/ me to think about my internship, to set up or review my goals, what I really want to get out of this 1 year, what I really want to achieve here... So, I am happy that Hubert (my tall ex-flatmate) thought about me. :) The interview will be later, and be published in September. :)

Because of this phone call, I missed a little part of our weekly meeting... again back to reality...back to "how stupid I am?"...
Than I realized, that it was not that big issue...

In the afternoon, my other meeting was canceled...again!!! 3rd times!!!
Unbelivable!
How I supposed to work, if nobody has time for me?

It is unbelivable, I have some suggestions, we have deadline, I should report to a coordinator, but without a high level approval???
Whatever... :(

We will have tomorrow a lunch together, than a 1 hour discussion! :)
Finally, I got 1,5 hour!!! :)
Yes! :)

Ok, be realistic, we will see tomorrow...

So, basicly, my day was not THAT bad, but still, somehow I feel, I am a big piece of nothing, can not achieve anything, can not drive the results, I always fail...
:(

And now, in this moment, only an icecream, or a bottle of wine could help...
Well, I don't have icecream at home, it is raining, don't really want to go out just for an icecream...but the wine... :)

No comments: