Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Thoughts...

WEll, things with my flatmates are getting better and better...ok, just be optimistic...
I hope so :)

Now I had dinner together with Heba, the egytpian girl... Well..yes, she is crazy...but interesting :)

I really liked talking to her :)
I was telling a story about my borther...then she interupted..what is his sign?
oh, so it is understandable...

Than she told me a story about one of her cousin... she is Aquarius, but this with such an emphasis... than she stopped...
ok..so that's her sign..but what's the story???

I couldn't decide, if it's bad or not...so i hesitated...how to react..oh..really???
with a surprise on my face...

Than she continued... :)

But after this start...we really had a great discussion about cultural differences...
She will move back to Kairo, and she has to live together with her family, untill mer marriege...If she didn't do that, that would be a huge huge scandal...

For us, after the university, it is really bad, if u still live together with your parents...you should start your own, independent life...

I've heard that the Egyptian guys are very polite, and treating you like their sister...
She agreed...but then...

Egyptians are not that gentleman, but they are faithful!!! So polygamy is absolutely not their characteristic...

And she is even more naive than me! :)

I like that in Geneva, that there are so many nationalities, really ppl from all over the world..yes, I know, I am repeating myself, but it is so great!!! :)

For example last time, we were 9 of us, all of us from a different country...and we were talking about prejudice... :)

Lichtenstein.. what comes to your mind about Lichtenstein?
Or:
Ireland,
Russia,
Australia,
Italy,
Pakistan,
US,
Canada...

:)

No comments: