Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back again :)

I know, i know...
just so many things happened...i can not even summarize...

Start at working...
well, now it turned out, that they want me to develop a home page...me??? Can u imagine this???
Yes, this is definitly a huge challenge...me...i can hardly install a program...not even mention a webpage developing...wow..interesting...

Last time, it took me at least 2 days to figure out, what are the basic HTML source codes, how can i make things bold, or how can i make things in italic unbelivable...

Now I can also use a, href codes...and some other...but stilll...coomeeeoon...it is far not enough for making a cool hompage....
Anyway, at least they could see my progress "in the webpage"...but when i showed them, what i did, both my bosses were just laughing...than they told me, that one of them was a WEb master, an other one worked as an IT condultant...

hmm... so for them it takes max 2 minutes...

i hope so, that next week my porject will start with the testing, than it will be very interesting, caues nobody knows anything, we have to bulid up everythnig for 0 :)

I just found the butterfly effect 2... so, see u guys later :)

kiss

No comments: