Sunday, June 24, 2007

Last week...








Las week was amazing!!!

On Monday - Moroccan restaurant - woow...sooo much foood + mint tea :))) I've never tried morocoan food, it is great!!! A bit spicy - maybe because of the thing, which I didn't know what is, and put too much on my food... Wow...
We were 3, and ordered a dish for 2 person..and we could hardly finish it!!!
Greeaat!!! :))

On Tuesday, Levent, the guy who's room I rent till end of September had a "Goodbye Drink"....of course... drinking, beer... :))
He is originally form Turkey, studying history, doing a phd... it is really interesting talking with him about our common history!!! :)
Btw..he is originally from Tekirdag (Rodostó)... he knows Rakóczi of course....
All the hungaraians come to visit his house in Rodostó... and the turkish don't understand, why??? :)))
But they like Rákóczi, because his house is beautiful...
Hmm..I have to check it as well... :))
Istanbul must change a lot as well since the last time I was there...10 years ago... hehehe

On Wednsday Sarah's goodbye drink...She is now in Spain, for 1 year, MC term...
wow... :)
Madird at New YEar's Eve??? well...we will see... but in November sure... and I should visit Victor too :)

On Thursday...finally had time to do the shopping :))

Friday - went to this "kind of illeagal" restaurant!!!!
I love it...you have to eat with your hands!!! :))
Huuugeee food! :)
nyammi :)

Than went out to see the Fete de Music...(musicfestival)
well...
interesting..that is Geneva...
everything close at 23...or midnight...
crazy!!!

And today Dolphy arrives!!! :)

Oh, yes, and I got 2 books from my boss: Microsoft Project 2003 for DUMMIES!!!
hehehe
Just around 500 pages each!
Of course! :)

So I have my night programme!!!

:))

One of my best friends will have her last, biggest exam tomorrow. State exam!!!
SüTiii :)))

I will not forget you tomorrow!!!!

You did it! :)

And the others...next week...nooo....
Why are you guys running???
Wait for me!!!

4 comments:

)i( said...

Szilvi, you have a blog!!! :-D I had no idea ;-) I am already looking forward to a crazy Summer with you and the other girls, hehe.

Big hugs and see you soon!

Carissa

Havas said...

:) Yeah...sorry...I didn't put it on facebook... But you found me! :)

I am also looking forward to this summer! :)

First let's see Bern... :)

see u,
Szilvia

Anonymous said...

huh micsudi kommentek:)
Havas, én hétfőn védek!rám is tessék ám gondolni;)
jah csodák csodája, a számvitel egyesemből upssz kettes lett;)))))))
szeret az isten!
pussz
Sziszka

sarita said...

hey crazy hungarian girl,
keep posting so I know what's going on in Geneva :-)
Madrid is great, you will see ;-)

abrazo, Sarita