Friday, June 1, 2007

Luck

áááááááááááááááááá

I can not belive it...
yes!!
I did it!!!

I managed to find a room for June for 400 CHF, (which is very good), managed to sublet my old room (which was difficult) within 1 DAY!!!!

Yesterday....I was sooo freeaked out.. ok, now I have to decide, NOW, otherwise.. maybe I could have found myself undre a nice genevaian bridge :)))

But, no, I found a room, and the gril who will rent my room... she is half swedish, half hungaraian!!! Unbeliveable, the world is so small!!! :)

Maybe I had just luck... HUGE LUCK!!!

There are people searching for a room for months...

Of course, that is not a normal life...moving in and out in each and every month... But still...at least, I can spare money!!!

Unbeliveable!!!
When will be this over?
No, no icecream today, because of the money,
no, not one more beer (not because the 6. beer is too much...) no, because it is expensive...

Hey, of course, I always drink just 1 beer... of course :)

It is not normal comparing the prices, the wages, the standard of living btw Hungary and Switzerland.. there is no point...
But still...

Ok, maybe after my full-month salary!!! ;)

But, now I am so happy, I found this really nice room, with new furnitures, with a HUGE huge bed! With internet, and the living room, and the kitchen is also great!!!! :)
And it is also closer to my workplace :)
Less time traveling by bus ;)

The owner is a camerunian girl, and there are 2 other people, a girl, and a boy - he is working in a restaurant...

I haven't met them yet, but according to the owner, everybody is cool and nice! :)

Tomorrow I can move... with all my luggages, stuffs, foods, huge box of washing powder... :)))
Maybe turning several times..at least 3 times... :)

But who cares? :)
it's cheaper, and I can buy my mp3 player! :)

I realized, that yesterday was the last day, when I supposed to send back to the school my "profile" with the photos for our "YEARBOOK..."...

Nooooo :(((

I would like to be in this book!!!!
I would like to share my 5 years with those who I really spent that 5 years...
not next year... :(((

And I do not even dare to think about the thing, when will we meet again!!!

Who knows? In 2010 I am in New Zealand... during that time?
Of course, I will go home for the upcoming weddingS!!!! :)))
ALL!!! :)))

So, about luck, it came to my mind...yesterday...when I was freaked out :)
I found this:



You are The Wheel of Fortune

Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of intoxication with success

The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.

What Tarot Card are You? - See Must click :)

So...should I be scared?

Let's go take a shower, than go out... :)))
for a beer... :)

No comments: