Thursday, June 7, 2007

Random thoughts...

On Saturday, my friend from Basel visited me. Ok, not only me... She visited her friend, she meet them in Berlin a year ago during an aiesec internship...

And they are still in touch...ok, of course not every day, but still... :)

Now, I am wondering about my firends in Nijmegen... What are they doing? Where are they? Gio in Africa? In West-Europe? I remember all the plans we had..."Let's meet in Udine!", "Let's organize a EUROTRIP!", "Don't worry, we come back for the Queen's birthday...", "Hungarian country trip in the summer..."

hm...of course... none of the plans were realized!!!

But I haven't given it up yet!!!
Varun will viist me in July! :) Optimistic forever... ;)

I got a letter from Samuel. I met him 3 years ago, in an Aiesec conference. Randomly, once or twice in a year, I got a letter from him, about the new stations in his life, feelings, changes, etc.
It is so good to read them!

I am just wondering, when we finish updating the other part about us, then we finish to recall all the common memories, then we finish updating the other about our common friends (gossiping ;)), than what?

Sorry, msning with one of my best friends!!!!
:)

tbc

No comments: