Friday, August 22, 2008

Living in the past...

I don't know what's going on with me...
On Thursday night I had a really great night with my best friends in Hungary... we were online-drinking ;)
I really missed them, and it was good to talk a little bit finally.

Than later I was surfing on youtube, and found several interesting videos..

For example this one:




I think the techique is amazing.
Ok, for my international readers... ;)
So, the guy is Pal Szecsi, who was a very very famous singer in Hungary in the 1960-70's.
He had an amazing voice. He had a very tragical childhood, and he tried to commit suicide several times later in his life, at the age of 30, he died...(also by suicide...)The 8th attempt was basicly "successfull".
With this song ("Just one dance...") he won in 1967 in a Hungarian Songfestival. Actually, he was always a "topic" in Hugary, he had really a loads of fun, obviuosly girls, women, who always wentr to his grave and brought him flowers, chochlates, etc. Also, women tried to commit suicide next to him...

The girl is a nowadays star singer... if I am right...

And the Hungarian TV channel did this technical trick...great!

I really like this song...

No comments: