Monday, August 25, 2008

Things I always wanted to tell, but than kept them as drafts... :)

Aug 6 2008
Geneva as a station to everybody …

I am just thinking, thinking and thinking.
Can not sleep.
I cleaned already. Everything. I studied French. Listened to the Mozart musical again and again. (Yes, I am listening to the CD over and over...theater and musicals... I am really missing it from Geneva...

Apr 11 2008
Grown - up things :D
I can't believe it... on of my friend is going to get married... :)))

And we are planing her "bachelorette"party... :)))
That's so exciting!!!

15 girls... i don't want to tell more about the plan.. but I am sure it is gonne be gorgeous!!!!

So, of course I will attend this party.. i can not miss it :)
So, I am leaving to Hungary for 5 weeks... ok... 4... 1 week . working form Budapest, than 1 week in Geneva.. with my parents, and my brother :)
I am excited about that too...
Hope they will like my new studio :)
With my fantastic brand new sofa :)

Than I go home... exams... well that's not gonna be so much fun, but I have to finsih university...
Seriously, this is my last chance, otherwise i will end up without adegree.. so yes, now i am a bit scared... But...I will survive!!! Hope so..

About the wedding:
I am gonne be a bridemate... :)
Isn't it great??? :)
Seriuosly, I am sooo excited :)

March 3 2008
A little bit of everything
Finally I got a small studio and I moved in.
So, I promise (ok, I hope) I won't write anymore about the accommodation/real estate situation in Geneva. That is boring.

Just to give you an idea about my place: It is small, 25 m2, however I have a bathroom with a BATH!!! So, now I can go to lush :)

On Saturday I was cleaning and packing and moving and all this stuff.

December 13 2007
What's going on here?

It is kind of funny that I will get all my information about my family from the newspaper...

:(

- My brother organized a huge Football cup in my city! :)
- My father was also in the newspaper.
- Maybe my cousin's husband will go to Austria... and work there! :)
- My aunt...don't even talk about him.

Nice.... I should go home and catch up with them...seems that I have lots to do...Shame on me...but on them too... :(

I've never realized how famous my family is...I am proud of them!!! :)

No comments: