Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My great weekends...

Hmm.. I don't really understand, why only the weekends are great?
My "worklife" is sooo boring....
Anyways...

Last weekend we had an other sporty weekend... with biking in the rain...;)
I hope Ikran didn't get the virus because we were cycling around 1,5 hours in the rain...

First, the plan was to go till Versoix. This nice, small town is around 8 km "far" from Geneva. :)

Versoix

But of course for my very sporty friends, it was a little bit easy, so we decided to meet in the next town, which supposed to be Coppet...
Yes, but Andras is sooo great with the orientation (khm.. the pot calling the kettle black...), anyways, so we went till Nyon. Which is 23 km far from Geneva.

I really enjoyed the bike-trip!!!

The crazy team: Laura, Andras, Xavier, me, Ikran

Have you seen my perfect biking-outfit? Yes..typical...
Than check Andras' out!
And we even talked about doing a bike-trip around the Lac Léman... That would be something.... ;)

We will see...

Than, on Sunday, we went to Chamonix... in the bottom of Mont Blanc.
First, I didn't want to go there, as Chamonix is for the winter, it is a really famous ski resort.
How stupid I was!
OMG!!!
Chamonix is sooo amazing, and Daniel, the expert of the place explained me, that Chamonix is even more visited during the summer than in winter.
We went up with a téléféric till 1900 m, than to the famous "Lac Blanc" we had to hike up till 2400 m! Among rocks!!! :)
But it was amazing...breathtaking view!!!
The funniest was: on our way up to the mountain, we saw 4 guys... with the perfect hiking.outfit ever... seriously, helmet, perfect shoes, clothes, etc.
We were 4 girls... Eszter and me had our "petitit sac", Ikran's T-shirt was not sporty at all!!! :)
And Julie was also very girly... absolutely not for hiking!!
It was soooo funny! :)

But, just enjoy the photos:


The view...

The rocks...

The team: Julia, Daniel, Eszter, Laura, Ikran, Andras, (and Julie...)


:)

At the Lac Blanc


No comments: