Monday, May 14, 2007

Kick-off 2007, Fiesch

Ok, that's true...I should write in English...as I am very very lasy, and I get bored easily just writing here... (:)) that's wh I can not promise, that I will always write her in Hungarian as well...
Anyway, so this weekend I went to the Kick-off...which is an aiesec conference. It took place in Fiesch :)
It is a beautiful small village, not even mentioned in my BOOK about Switzerland :)
(this is a perfect book...)

On Friday I was totally freaked out, ok, I don't have money, I don't have my workpermit, I wanted to rent a new flat, but before we could signe the contract, the owner called, that the flat is not available, and the biggest problem was that I didn't have anything for the parties... (The other me, Timemachine...)
Yes, that was the biggest problem :)

With the other trainees from Geneva left around 18... It is really cool, that u can buy a card, which means that u can buy every ticket half price... and if u are under 25, there is an other card, whith this u can travel for FREE after 7... :)
Ok, for the first time, when u have to buy these cards.. it is really expensive, but it worth...actually, after the 2nd travel, u can get back ur money :)

The traintrip was amazing!!!!
If I looked out on the right saw the Lac Léman (Genevean lake), on the left the mountaines... with snow!!!!
áááááááááááááá

Amazing, beatuiful, gorgeous...(well I have to improve my vocabulary...)

Of course as a cool intern, we already started drinking in the train :)))

We had to change in Brig, that was funny... It is a small village, and according to the internet, we had to walk 7 minutes to get from the trainstation to the busstation.... well, yes...it took 7 minutes, if u go to the Hauptstrasse, than turn back and on the other side go back... :)
But the main square is also beautiful :)

From Brig to Fiesch we went by bus...well... busses and me... khm...
in the mountaines...fortunatly it just took half an hour...I am not sure whether I could have handled more time... :)))

So, it was a normal camp, with nice rooms, around 20 other people in the same room, common showers, nothing special :)

But the environment!!!!






This conference was great! All the tracks were here, different agenda for noewies, teames, leeders, goldies, and for interns...
For example, we had "Networking and Challenging my worldview" session...

Yes, now I can imagine your faces...of course my was the same as well...
ok, again this session..perfect.. challenging my worldview... nooooo wayy.... i will skip it... bullshit, fluffy stuff...just talking...
And nooo
Imagine, this means..."Exploring Fiesch" :)))))

That wasw the best, with the goldies we went to the village, and got to know each other... :)))
And we just enjoyed the sun, the mountains, the perfect blue sky, and the cloudes...

Actually, we figured out a new method for the "introduction.."
You can imagine, you meet somebody for the first time.. and start, "Hi, I am Szilvia from Hungary...
No, not form Budapest...
No, not from the Lake Balaton...
I am an intern in LC Geneva, I will work at HP, Hewlett-Packard as a Sales
Compensation Analyst,
ok, not now, I am waiting for my workpermit...
yes, me neither, I do not understand, of course Hungary is EU-member country...
I was in Aiesec in Hungary , I did... And u?"

That speech happened always, like for 100 times...
no no way...
so, we were joking, ok, why not just put a paper on us, and than go to a totally stranger, and ask him: "Do u like reading, books, travelling, politics? anything, just not always the same..."

Here are some picture about Fiesch...

So, just to cut it short, it was great!!! :)))
And I think, I am getting being involved in aiesec... that's true.. enjoying participation is the most important thing, if u don't enjoy what u are doing than it is useless...

But here... it is different, than at home...

Oh, and the best... LC Geneva won the "ROLE MODEL LC" award!!!!

Yes, I was not informed, that there will be an Offical Dinner as well... :S
So, I was almost the only one, who wore jeans with a Tshirt...everybody in suit, nicem, beautiful skirt, blackclothes....
That could be the feeling for us in Tokio... :D

I meet a lot of amazing people from all around the world... I meet a guy from Nigeria, who is the best friend of our MCVP X Aiesec in Hungary... :))

I meet a trainee for Sweden, who is working together with Jucus... :)))

The world is so small... amazing :)

kisses

Havas

More pictures...







The LC, a small part of the interns, and more picture about Fiesch... :)


only

1 comment:

Monika said...

Helló!

Tök jó, hogy angolul írsz, legalább gyakorlunk...de azért nem akkarok kiszótárazni mindent, mi az az award, amit Genf nyert?

Na és mi van a német pasassal?
Ja most nekem is angolul kéne írnom? :D

Nagyon tetszenek a képek, felsikítottam, hogy olyan kék az ég, mint Norvégiában, és olyan alacsonyan vannak a gyönyörű fehér felhők, és olyan zöld a fű is :). De aztán rájöttem, hogy csak majdnem :D. Bibibibiiiii :).

Na minden jót, írj még!
És júúúúúúj, még nem lett vége a Heroes-nak....áááááááá....még lesz 23. rész is....áááááá

Na csók!
(diplomaírós, végzős, mindjárt sírós)Móni