Thursday, September 6, 2007

Back to usual life...

Well...summer is over...back to the normal life...no more visitors... (at least not in this 4 weeks...)...just the gym, my french course, and HP of course...
And today...today is a bank holiday in Geneva...nobody is working...except...
Hmm..yes...I am a careerist...I will have a meeting with WW at 6:30 in the evening... and what's even worst.. I am interested in this meeting... so..why not? I can go to the office... :)

10 days, and I am traveling back to Hungary!!!! After 4 months... finally I will see my family, my friends...

Yes, I am counting the days already! :)
And thanks Sysy for the bed, I will use it! :) Sept 19 :)

An other interesting the world is small story:
- On Facebook (i hope u are on it...watch out..u can get addiction...) a guy found me from Frankfurt...saying that he wants to go to Zürich, asking ME for accommodation...
Ok, ok I love Zürich...but i don't know it that much.... So I wrote him back, that I will ask my friends...and asking him by accident, whether he knows from Frankfurt Adam Antal....and what was the answer???
Of course, they will travel together to Zürich!!! :)))
Amazing :)

Hubert, my polish party friend will leave soon.... Yesterday we had a dinner together with all the other friends... Hubert cooked! :)
Can you imagine this? :) It was an American dinner...hamburger with potatos, and salad! :)
But his formal farewell party will be on Saturday...

Hmm...ok, I know aiesecers never say goodbye...but still... :S

No comments: