Saturday, September 15, 2007

Looking forward to...

TRAVELING BACK TO HUNGARY!!!!

Yes, finally...less than 19 hours...and I will be back HOME :)

I am worried that
- I will be late.
- I couldn't take the printer on the plane...
- the chocolate won't be enough for all my friends& my family
- actually that is my biggest fear. So please, if it is really less...just smile..and be happy... :)
- @HP it is not the best timing...I mean it is...but...as I am a big "careerist cow" (the cow is stolen... :)))...the timing won't be convenient ever...
- I still don't have any accommodation for October... so the timing is definitely not the best ... :S

But I am looking forward to that trip, because
- of my brother!!! finally we can TALK a lot about everything... ;)
- of my mother&father!!! And my father will be on holiday on that week!!! yeah!!!
- of my grandfather!!! & of course the handball match!!!! :))) On Saturday! :)
- of my friends
- than the conversations... :)
- the drinks
- the crazy Wednesday party... :)
- going to Budapest for the other band of friends
- I can catch up with all my friends!!! :)))

Oh it will be sooo great! :)

Today, by the way, as a last-minute trip, we went to Lyon! :)
That was amazing! :)

And I had a very strange feeling...
Anyway...so I start form the begining...
I was very upset because of the "flat situation..."
So far I have 2 options:
A:
Close to my workplace, not that far from the city center (that is important, because after a crazy night I can walk home...) (ok, after some experience I promised to myself that I will never walk alone home..but...just in case...)It is a collocation of 5 people, they are cool, young. But...they interviewed me...(and other 21 people)...and it is a very big disadvantage that I don't speak french...or at least I won't say it as "I can speak french.."
And they have a very good plan...every 2 weeks 1 out of them do the shopping for everybody and they eat all the time together.
I mean, it is great. I am a people person, so of course I love eating together with the others, or cooking. But like everyday??? And I can not do the shopping for myself? And what if I have different time schedule?

B:
Close to the station, nice, perfectly furnished room, with my own bathroom... but...with a father and his 15-year-old daughter. She would live there just 2 weeks a month. And...again...I don't speak French. :( And the father was kind of weired, that I have "just" L permit.

So, what should I do????
I think, and I am getting to be more and more convinced that I need my own apartment with my own rules. I have to confess that I am too old for a collocation. (Or I was alone for a too long time.) Or simply I am just picky???
But after UNIV how can I be picky?
Anyways...so in this situation I went to RDL to drink. (to forget and to be cheered up) Than they figured out to have a trip to Lyon.
And as Orsi is there, and since I am kind of spontaneous...I said yes.

We went by car...but...on the highway we stucked into a huge traffic jam...due to some construction on the tunnel...anyway...so while we were waiting...a NZ guy ran out of his car...and started to run...with a penguin in his arms...And he stopped next to the car in front of us.
So, it took us a minute to figure it out...that they want to go to Lyon for the Rugby World Cup...NZ against Portugal....
So, now I know everything about rugby...(I should have known something because of Marek...but anyways...)

So, after 1 hour sitting in the trafic jam, and after an other 1 hour travwling we reached Lyon.
It is a big city, with loads of churches...the guys loved my organ-addiction... :) NOT!

And we ate a huge lunch in one of those small, nice, narrow street with cobblestones. :)

Than climbed up to the basilica the view was great! :)
Then we ate huge huge icecream...ice coffee...the coffee was shity, but the ice cream was great! :)

Than we walked around the city a little bit, than traveled home. :)

Unfortunately I didn't meet Orsi...but later... :)
Because I am jealous... Lyon is great, it's bigger than Geneva...ok, there are no lake, no mountains...but still... :)

And yeah, back to my strange feeling.
It was once when I last time was in Paris...and it was Christmas time, and I was just walking on the Champs Elysées...than the lights - the Xmas lights - was turned on suddenly... it was beautiful..and than I just felt, that yes, I will work in Paris once.
(I don't know, nowadays I am dreaming something, and it turns true...usually I don't believe in these things, but now...I started to be more conscious about that...)
And while we were walking on those streets, and among the beautiful colorful houses, I felt the same...

We will see....

kisses
"A happy-traveling back to Hungary-snow :)"

No comments: