Saturday, September 1, 2007

HP Picnic

We are a family...with all my sisters...we are a family...

Yes..HP is a big family...
:)

So, to meet more people, to get to know my colleagues, and because I can not sit on my ass... I was part of the HP Picnic organization team...

We had team meetings every 2 weeks, during lunch time...sometimes longer...
It was great to see how is it going on a professional level...when you don't really have to worry about the budget...of course we had a maximum...for 1 day the budget was almost the same what we have for our "Freshmen-camp" in Balinka for 1 week for example...
YES! I know! Amazing... we are talking about millions... (in HUF...hehe..not CHF...but still)

I was responsible for the donkeys, and for the face painting... :)
Both was a very good success... :)
I am happy, that all the kids were happy...and actuallly the face painting was so famous..that not only the kids, but also adults painted themselves...it was so cool! :)

The picnic was in front of HP, in a huge field...we had hamburgers, BBQ, salad, dessert, icecream, beer, wine, beer, wine... :)
So, lots of stuff...oh.. i am full... :)))

Orsi was here as well, she helped a lot...however, she shouldn't have to! :)))
We took care of the children, who were jumping in this castle-thing, and so on...

Later on I was in the bar... (hm...where else...) serving others..My French is now improving...definitly...
I know the water, the Coke, the Fanta, the Sprite, the ice tea, the wine and the beer in French... (ok, i understand those words if a french speaker pronounce them.. :)))

Anyways, to sum up, it was great....Finally I found some female company for myself...so the lunches will not be boring, and "male sovinistic" anymore... :))) I hope so at least...

Really, to have lunch always with these "macho guys..." well...thanks for the training guys, now at least I know how men are thinking... Amazing. :))

So, back to the HP...
I really like this company, this athmosphere here...

And my manager keeps saying: 8 months, 8 months...
(My contract is till May 2008...so 8 months...)

We will see...too early to think about things like that :)

So, now after a very good organization and coordination, finally we can start drinking...hopefully! :)

And finally I will meet - after a long time - my crazy-swiss-party-girls!!! Julia & Carissa!!!! :))))

Here are some pics:
The big bosses...8th region



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

szia kedves HÓ!

még szerencse, hogy nem csak HP piknik van, hanem K&H hétvége is:))). remélem én is olyan jól érzem madj magam mint te:)
egyébként meg pécsre bármikor jöhetsz, ágyat igény szerint tudunk rendelkezésre bocsátani:)))
sok pussz innen délről!
sziszka

Havas said...

Sportnap lesz, nem? :) Biztos jo lesz..csak ne igyal annyit...hihihi ;)
Érezd jól magad...

A többiek meg élvezzék a lakásavatót, meg mindent! :)

pussz