Sunday, September 30, 2007

Spontaneus trip to Neuchatel :)

Yesterday I was in the down town, organizing my life...paying the rent, informing about the French courses.

It is very interesting, btw, that I tell them, ok, I don't speak French, I studied in the book A1, we finished at the lesson 5.

Than the guy suggested me a course...starting from the lesson 7.
Yes, it should be good for you.

Hmm...yes, it should be good, I will catch up with the others.
Nothing is easy in this life. :)

Anyways, so I was just wondering, what should I do in the rest of this wonderful Saturday, when Shirly called me.
Anthony and herself are going to Neuchatel. There is a Festival, 330 different musical band. If I want to join...
No question, I have to go there.

After this conversation, I realized, that I left at home all my "flat shoes..."...so, I bought one.
(Yes, that's why I like it, I can save money on rent, then able to buy shoes... :)))

Neuchatel is 1h15 far from Geneva, with a nice lake, surrounded with mountains...so, basically a typical swiss city. :) It turned out, that the festival is actually Fete d'enfants...so for the kids... :))) Anthony, Anthony....you wanted this...noe I understand why. :) Your other side.. ;)

Everybody wore some dresses-...flowers, bees, trees, etc. It was very cool.

And all the kids had this small paper stuff...confetti...and they throw it to everybody.
We got a lot too. :)

Of course we visited a church, and an old tower too.
What do you think, if in front of a church there is a red carpet, and than in the 2 sides of the entrance door there are 2 huge flowers, with white ribbon around...?
Looks like a weeding?
Yes, you are right.
For us, it didn't mean anything.
:)
We just entered the church...
Shame on us.
There was a wedding inside.
So we left the church immediately. Without seeing the organ.

Then visited the old tower. Just try to picture this:
An old tower, at the beginning of Autumn, the trees are in different colors, all type of red, yellow, brown, green, small path leading from the tower to a garden, beautiful view to the mountains...
Got it?
Isn't it amazing?

Well, yes, but in reality...graffiti on the walls, not that nice, well-treated garden, and the view was more of a communist-like panel houses...

So, we went back to the Festival, people were not really dancing, but we didn't care. :)
We enjoyed it.

Seriously, all different types of music, latin, brazil, hip-hop, austrian classic (jodlee-ing...), balloons.
It was a nice day trip.

At the end, we arrived to Lausanne around 0:20, the train to Geneva leaves at 0:48.
Ok, so, let's go to the platform, and sit inside this waiting box, or whatever it called.
Anthony: Once I slept in a box like this.
Me: Really? cool.
Shirly: Oh, the train on the other platform says: Geneva.
Me: Yes, you are right.
Anthony: Oh, yes.

1 minute silence.

Shirly suddenly jump up: THE train says: Geneva!!!
and run out of the box.

Hmm....
Oh, yes...so it GOES to Geneva...
and than we started to run as well..

(Anyways, it was so funny it that moment. :)

That was my Saturday trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

szia Havas! Kaptam az ex-blokkosokról virágot, meg Oscar-díjat:)jajj olyan jó volt, hogy páran lejöttek:)és aztán olyan jó volt beszélgetni mindenkivel...a pénteki buli hatalmas volt!!!jó h gondoltál ránk:) jah és mégeygszer köszi az angol ford.átnézését,mett róla döntés úgyhpgy csak értette a főnök akinek szólt:)
köszi köszi
hiányoltunk ám, sőt még most is hiányzol...legyen december:D
pusszka
sziszka

Havas said...

Megnéztem a képeket a diplomaátadóról!!! :)
Nagyon jóóók... hüpp-hüpp-hüpp :)

Főleg az a dobálós! :)
Meg Kristófos, meg az autóóó...hát milyen kis édes!!! :)