Friday, September 28, 2007

Home, sweet home

hihihi...what a nice title....it also applies to my sweet HOME, HUNGARY, and also to the fact, that YES, I managed to find a room... for october :)
And I have just created this...

Anyways, so, I spent last week a fantastic 1 week at home, I was in Győr with my mother, father, and my little brother... (he hates when i say like that...he is 21 or what... and my Grandfather :)))

Than I went to Pécs, visiting my friends there....amazing...today they are having their last-last-last final party in the university...
(i am sure they will have more parties at the uni, but not as a STUDENT...)

IT IS OVER.
5 years.
And I am not there. :(

They are graduating tomorrow!
(Just come to my mind, please send me photos about the graduation!!!)

Congratulations girls, guys! :)
211 FOREVER!!! :)

On Tuesday evening, we had "girls night"... :)
I really needed this talk! But, as I saw, all of us hihihi

Than, on Wednesday, great party at Bazis.
If you are in Pécs, never, ever go there...Seriously. It is amazing. Amazingly bad.
And the DJ dared to say - while a well-known party song was played - "Only the old ppl can remember tihs song..!" hmmm.. I think that was the last worst monent that day in that disco.
OLD PEOPLE????

So, yes, I realized....we are old... too old for those parties... it is now time for girls and little boys like 15-18.
Hmm..that's it.

On Thursday I went to Budapest, visiting the other branch of my firends...

It was so great to see how 2 great friends of mine are in love!!! (with each other obviously!!!!) I am soo happy for you guys! :)))

Let me know if there will be anything about the "CLCC"... (closed LC's Conference) or whatever it called... :P

Big kiss to everybody,
I am back to CH... :)

Changes.
I was very afraid, that there will be lot of changes.
Everybody has changed.
I changed.
You changed.

But it is good to see that that certain "fire" is still in our eyes. :))

It should be always like that! :)

No comments: