Monday, October 29, 2007

Change

Change is good.
Change is necessary.
Change helps to improve, to develop.
But if everything changes in every second????

How can you work like that???

I am getting more and more angrier when I finish my work...than i have to start from scratch again, because everything has CHANGED!!!!

ááááááááááááááá

So, I was so fed up and pissed off, and anyways, why should everything always change???
So, I bought some chocholate...
Some...ooo...some nutella, and 3 kinder eggs...because now you can win Shrek figures... i.e a CAT. :)))

On my way to go home... i was guessing which eggs could have the Cat.... :)
Than I met my flatmate, and gave him one...with 1 condition, if he has got the cat...it should be mine..
Yeah I know it is not that nice, give sth as a present than ask it back... :)
Anyways...so you are not gonna believe this!!! He HAD THE CAT!!!!

ááááááááááááá

I can not be that unlucky...

But he gave it to me... :))))

back... :)))

No comments: