Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I will survive

I will survive this week.
Today I already had 1 presentation. It was not that bad...
I have good presentation skills.
Yes, but only if I can emphasize what I am saying with my gestures, my hand, etc.
While I am using netmeeting... people can not see me, just my desktop...so they can not see it how confident I am what I am saying...because of my hands...
So they just hear my voice...whixh is not that confident... :S

Anyways, today I survived 1 presentation... it was not that bad...i survived the Q&A session too...the whole thing was less than 20 minutes... :))

I don't like this modern world... I prefer to see my audience...check whether they are listening to me, using the eye contact, gesticulating, etc. Now I have my voice..that's the only tool I can use to make the presentation more interesting...

And as you can mute your line, you do not really have to take care what the other one is telling you...
It would be interesting to check how many managers, or even how many ppl are listening carefully during netmeetings...
Modern world it is...

Tomorrow I will have an other presentation... it will be bigger and more important than the today one...

ááááááááááááááá

I am scared... so please cross your fingers for me... hope...I will survive...

And tomorrow a friend of mine will visit me... :)))
Ok, it will be just a short visit, as he is traveling forward to his girlfriend to Lyon...but still... :) At least now I can hear some gossips!!! :)))
Kleshi, I really need some gossips from home, so prepare!!! :)))

Nowadays, I am always reading Kipling - If.

I really like that poem.

" If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!"


"And so hold on when there is nothing in you,
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!""

No comments: