Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Crisis over

Unbelivable! :)

I had a training today. It was me (!) who trained the country representatives... because i am the one in the central... funny..some of them has got much much more knowledge than me...
And the same old story: central approach or local view...always different :)))

The problem is that now I am in the central and not in local level... :P
You never know... :)))
Anyways, so just wanted to tell you: the training started at 2:00...

I had a last meeting with one of best colleague from Italy... she really helps me a lot... so:
1:45: let's go through on your slides
1:51: ok, so change this, this, this
1:54: let me check sth...
1:57: change this
1:59: change this!!!

áááááááááááááááááááá

and at 2:00 i opened the call... :DDDDD

It was so great!!! :)))
Of course it was totally different like a normal presentation... everything depends on your voice! :)

Anyways, I don't really think that it was that bad... ;)

Good learning points in these days... seriously! :)
Basically that's why I am here... to learn, to experience more, to challenge myself in different situations, specially in those areas where I am aware of my weakness... :)

That's why it is soo challenging!!! :)

I love taking presentations...
But on phone???
Funny...

Anyways, today is over, just the Friday one is missing... :)

I will go soon and pick up Kleshi from the airport!!!! :)))

I should really update my profile in LinkedIn... so, find me there too!!! :)

By the way...today it was the last year of FY07!!! :)))
Tomorrow NEW YEAR'S EVE!!! :)))

And Friday we will have a small drinking within IPG to celebrate the Q4 closing...

And on Monday the other businesses will organize "Open Doors" for everybody, so basically we can see our products, our new marketing strategy, campaigns.

Interesting :)

Trick or treat?



Happy Halloween! :)
(HP is a US company...fyi)

No comments: