Sunday, November 4, 2007

If you really want something...

I can not believe I missed the friday party...
Everything started...well...when exactly?
Maybe 2 weeks ago, when I was doing nothing just working every day till the office closes???
When I was not listening to my boss, saying that this small cold could be a virus, ro sth serious???

But you know me..it is just clod...nothing...i drink tea and it will be over...well...apparently not...

So shame on me...

I went through the whole week, managed to lead a meeting, deliver everything before the deadline...it was so exciting...and yes...my battery is not 100%...
:((

So bad...

So on friday my boss sent me home...how could he do that?
anyways, probably he was right...i needed to relax...relax a lot...basically today i couldn't get out of my bed...serioulsy... i ate only tonight...at 22...before i couldn't handle anything...
hope by monday i will recover...

The only thing I regret...is the friday night.. i was so looking forward to meet the crazy dancing girls...
:(((

Anyways, i will check the photos...
:(

and next week we have do-it...the conference... :)

cool!!!

No comments: