Monday, November 12, 2007

Romantic chateau in France

I am going to a business trip with Peter to France.

We got a new boss and he is based in Grenoble.

It is amazing, how everything is well-organized.
We had to register to an intern site, where they asked our preferences.
What kind of room do you want to stay: King :), Double, Twin or Don't Care, Smoking, non-smoking, etc.
What kind of car do we want:
as default it was set up: automatic gears... :)

For flying: what kind of food do we like: There were like 15 different opportunity: low-calorie, low-fat, vegetarian, (all kind of vegetarian), Chinese, Mediterranean, or Regular... :D

And the hotel, where we reserved our places is surrounded in the mountains, it is a castle, very romantic. :)

Or at least, that's what I can see from the photos... :)))



And if we are already in France, we will look around in Grenoble and also in Lyon... :)
If Orsi will have time/space for us... :D
So it means that I won't be here on Friday... oohhh... :S

now I can go and talk to my "almost-never-seen" flat mates.

I am looking forward to the Chateau trip. :)

No comments: