Thursday, November 8, 2007

Just in a rush...

Tomorrow after work I am leaving to a conference...to an aiesec conference, to DO-IT.

(FYI: This post contains strange abbreviations for those who are not familiar with AIESEC...)

Strange feeling.
I don't know why I am fighting against @ all the time. Aiesec had/has an important role in my life.
And still...inside me..it is a fight...
I know that it is a huge motivation, and everybody is going there to really feel, Yes, this is why I am working like hell every day...this is why I sacrificed sth...
(ok, can you see....maybe my point of view is wrong...completely... it is not about sacrifice sth... It's up to you!

And this motivation part should be shown to the newies...

BUT.... It 's me... who is always making things more and more complicated...

Anyways, now I don't want to go in deeper...maybe it is better if I don't think...just let it go...and we will see....

I have a mask for the party...But I so miss you, Sütty and your creativity.... :DDD

Seriously!!! :)

so, see you guys on monday... or sunday evening..hiopefully full of energy and hopes and plans and motivation... that is usually what the conferences used to give me... and of course i meet always cool people!!!

No comments: