Sunday, November 25, 2007

TO DO List & Insurance

I have plenty of things on my TO DO List:

- Insurance (1)
- Escalade organization
- Translation for university - actually 2...
- French course
- Ski renting
- Xmas presents for my family (I have to ask some help from Budapest...)
- Credit card
- Pension
HP related:
- redeem my e-Award points
- do the TRAM
- Xmas party organization
- ask about the fondue

Ok, well, it is doable...
Just my insurance...
unbelievable.

The agent came to my house 3 weeks ago or even earlier, and said: Here is the contract, it is exactly the same what your friend signed, so you can sign it, and that's it.


Hohoho.. wait, wait... Can I hear more about the details?

So than we discussed that for me the best /which is equal to the cheapest, since I have my own very good and cheap hungarian insurance, just there is 1 small problem with it: it is not valid in CH.../ so for me is the best if the "frenchise" which means the self part this is the amount of which I have to pay always for any medical treatment, until I reach that amount.. so this in my case is 2500 CHF.
So than - this is the highest "franchise", I have to pay around 200 CHF per month.

(yes , for nothing...)

Anyways...this is the cheapest. So, I signed the contract and than after a while - 3-4 days - I got 2 letters from 2 different insurance company. None of them was my original company. And both the amount was around 340 CHF / month!!!
F. U. C. K.

And they want me to pay it in one amount till end of this year... so for 3 months aruond: 1500 CHF!!!

Of course, I have the money just for this!!!
F. U. C. K.

So, I called my agent, and he promised me to arrange everything, no worries...Hmm... I would like to see it.

And I already got a letter - a not very nice letter - from the office saying that I have to send them the copy of my insurance contract ASAP, otherwise bad things will happen... (I have to pay... and pay.. and pay...) before Christmas...
:S

So, tomorrow I have to talk to this office (in french) that I have insurance, I signed the contract, just everything is very slow here...)
It will be ok, if my French were great... or at least better than now.
Last week I wanted to reserve a table for 7 ppl.
I was not able to do this in french...
(ok, because it was not possible to do reservations, but anyways... )

Challenges... :)))
I love them! :D

I am so happy that tomorrow is Monday.

No comments: