Sunday, November 18, 2007

Perfect weekend ;)

It is amazing, how great weekend I had! :D

Ok, I was a bit disappointed that the Grenoble trip was canceled, I wanted to go to Grenoble, to see that city, and the office, and also visit Lyon again.
Anyways, next time! :)

So, Friday evening, after a long-long organization, we decided to have a drink at RDL, than go to a club.

So, we drunk at Ahmed's place..for some changes...than went to Ahmed friend's party.
He was first at Hotel Kempinsky,
Well....we had to dress up really. Really nice clothes, black&white style almost, not just simple party clothes.

This Hotel is like the Hilton, or sth like that. So fancy place.
Common...having a party in a Hotel???
No way.
So we decided to leave...and went to Java.
Nikolai was great, he can't stop shouting that I am not over 25...if u are not over 25, you can not enter... Thanks to my student ID...I don't think so that the security checked it that well... so theyl et me in too..

And otherwise I knew the "password"... We were with Ahmed's friend... :)
The party was ok, I mean i have been greater party, but it was fun.

Ok, don't count the fact that a whisky&coke is 26 CHF, or gin tonic same price... :)

Anyways, it was great. I had lot of fun with my party girls, Julia and Emilia... :)

I named Emilia as a party girl too... She deserves it. :)))

But that can stay a party secret. ;)

Than on Saturday I went SHOPPING!!!

I wanted to buy sth to my bathroom, to make it a bit nicer...not to look like as a first-use "toytoy toilette"...

Anyways, at the end I ended up buying everything but carpets, or things for the bathroom.

Than adhoc idea came, let's hang out with the RDL guys...so first we wanted to watch a movie...im a real real movie theater... :)But than we had to realize that in Geneva the movies are not with subtitles... :(
Almost all of the movies were in french... :(
So, we went to an Indian restaurant.
The service was creepy, but otherwise I liked the food... :)
I ate sth chicken, the food was spicy but otherwise great!!!

Saturday evening: HEI party: the party is close to my place, like 3 minutes or so, so we went home, start drinking there, than went to the negihbourhood...
Ahh..the music was shitty...seriously some brazilien music.
When they finsihed, we wanted to change for a DJ...but the stupid crowed didn't want to. :S

Anyways, I had fun with my flatmates, and RDL guys.

Than Sunday - the best part! :)

We went to a place called CALM...it is a nice restaurant - café, for eating BRUNCH.

You know the whole idea of Sunday brunch...
You wake up late, go out to a nice restaurant eat a lot, really a lot, and while you are eating, you are chatting, sitting in a nice room, listening to music, perfect... :)

Except that we (ok, I) couldn't make the reservation, and we were 7...we had to wait almost 40 minutes to get in the place, and than they forget some of our orders... it was fantastic.

The restaurant is really nice, it really has the atmosphere for having a perfect brunch.

We ate quiesch...it is something like a bread, or rather pizza...with vegetables and cheese on it.
Great! :)
With omlett, chicken salat, pancakes, orange juice, hot choclate,....
oohh...nyammm... :)))

We ate sooo mucchh.... :)))

Yes, because we have this thing, to share the food.
So than we can eat more, we pay less, and still we can taste more thing, and it is specially good if you don't know what you want to order. Or when you can't decide.


Than we went playing bowling.
And 'csocsó' . :)

Than in the evening we cooked together... :)))

Ok, I brought the chicken, and went for bread and cheese.
(and did the dishes...a little bit)
The rest was Ikran and Leonard. :)

Leonard cooked onion soup!!!
Ohh...amazing!!!
When u are ready with the soup, you pour it into small plates, than put bread in it, and pour a lot lot of cheese.
Than put this whole thing to the owen for a while.
Oh... :DDD

Ikran made sth very spicy with all the vegetables, the chicken, and the "Ikran rice".
:)))

Photos later on... :D

Oh, I love eating.
And I ate so much.
And the best was that we were together, had fun, talked a lot and laughed a lot.
:)

Thank you guys for this weekend! :)

Hope yours was also as good as mine... :D
How was the party in Budapest?
Did you celebrate all the namedays, and everything? :)
The carpet is fine... ? :D

kisses

No comments: