Thursday, November 15, 2007

Work, work, work

Life is nice, life is fantastic:

- Well done.
- Good job.
- Your commitment and dedication is visible.
- I like the way you work.
- Don't worry, even me, I do make mistakes...
- Don't worry, nobody will blame you...you are just an intern

Ok, ok, of course I know, I know that I am just an intern, so I do not have that much responsibility...
But still, it is me...
I am like this... if I do something I want to do it perfectly.
I can not accept mistakes.
And even if I know that is not my fault, that there is sth I can not change, because the guy who worked before me, he did it...still... it is our team's fault, so it is my fault...

And I am worried...and stressed...

Anyways, it is just me.

This period will be over soon, than I can take it a bit easier...

(Heeey....it was me who asked more tasks from the boss...so stop complaining...)

But, Murphy's Law:
- I am not going to Grenoble, to my romantic chataue...
There is a French strike now going on...so no train is available...or at least not for business trip...
Anyways, next time! :D

No comments: