Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas

It is just 25 days more and Christmas time!!!! :))))

I didn't really feel it till today.
I went shopping and in the supermarket there were lots of Christmas stuff, and of course all the candles, the pine branches, the Santa Clauses, the Snowmen, mistletoes, everything was FAKE. With fake snow on the street and on some trees in front of a famous Hotel.
Disappointing.

But than... today... I saw a small small shop.... When I entered, it was warm inside, there were candles, and the smell was amazing.
I was listening some music coming form the shop, and everything, the branches, the Advent cornices were amazing, beautiful not too much things on them but also not even less. Just perfect.

If I had more arms, I would have taken one.

Next time.

So that's why I changed also my blog photo... :)

The Christmas countdown has started!!! :)


I am so excited and happy!!! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Havas:)!

I am so excited about you because the countdown started and we will meet 16.december in Bp.:))))
YEAH!!!!!!!!!
I am waiting for you and Süti :)))
and swiss staff!
So hurry up and fly to Bp.

kisses:
Sziszka