Sunday, October 21, 2007

I am still alive...

Yes, I know.. it is always like that... during the weekdays.. I do not have time, cause I am working... but what if I am working during the weekends too???

pathetic, I know... workholic..that's who I am...

Actually, I love challenges, and I love the changes...but this is unbelivable...that 3 minutes before the deadline..I have to change the whole project... aaaaaa

And my boss is asking: Are u stressed now?
Than laughing, because i twas ME who asked more tasks....
How stupid I am????
Why is that that for me nothing is enough???
I always want more, better???
I should learn...good is enough...

On Thursday, Enid and me cooked for our bosses....
Peter organized the whole Hungarian dinner.
Hmm...

I think, everybody enjoyed it.
My bigboss is now on diet... that's why we cooked Gulash and pancakes....good for his diet... :)))(I left the office earlier....around 2-3, we had to take back some meat, because uit was brown!!!
Unbelievable!
In switzerland...ok, the meat was from Migros, but still...
I was very stressed that we will not be ready on time...
But we managed to do it...!!! :)

Than, when my bosses arrived, one of them said to me:
Oh, how interesting it is, seeing you in the kitchen... :DDDD

Welll...maybe they know me... :D

Last weekend I was at home...again... :)
My grandfather turned 85!!!
So I had to be there!!!

It was great family lunch... I ate sooo much.... but really, so much... :)

And finally I managed to visit my cousin! And her child!!!! :)
Alíz!!
They trusted me to let her in my arms.... well... :)
I am happy that I didn't drop her... :))))



Isn't she cute??? :))))
And look at her design hair!!! :)))
I love her!!! She is sooo small...but how strong!!
She grabbed my finger... :))))

Now I have to find the iron...so have to go... kisses

No comments: