Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fight or flight

Oh my God!!! That Heroes was soo good!!!!! :)))
Unbeliveable!!!
Fight agains your biggest nightmare!!!
Fight or flight!!!
That is sooo true!!!
Nobody can fly away from that!

I am soo bored.... really this work is sooo operational... áááááááááá

Just want to finish... have 2 more GTMs to simulate....
will take 1 hour or so...
ááááááááááááá

Yeah probably it is not the most efficient way..working AND watching movie together.... but if excell is sooo sloow....
áááááááááááá

Anyways, the weekend was great... :)

Saturday evening we had "Girls night out"!!! :)
Without guys!!!
It was so much fun!!! :)

We went playing bowling, before that played with this "Csocsó", table soccer or sth like that... and also played with the basketball...
but for just one it is not that funny...so we went crazy and 3 of us were trying to male point at the same time!!! :)
The system couldn't follow us...got confused..but it was sooo cool! :)))

Oh, dammit... and because of this work, now i can not join to one of my flatmates dinner.... he is cooking very well...it smells good... :S Next time! :)

Oh yes, and today the clock adjusting thing was just sooo useful for me!!! :))) After I realized the change... :D
Finally I could use more hours!!! :)))

I hope i can finish soon so i can go for running or sth... i hate being in my room now...

No comments: