Sunday, October 7, 2007

Things that I like now

- An email from an old-old friend, I haven't seen him for a while; saying that he is organizing our 1st high-school class reunion (after 5 years)
- My identity test - it is pretty cool actually, i did it yesterday evening (5 factor model of identity) it says very true things about me...strange...
check it out here

- Every first Sunday of the months - the museums and exhibitions are free...- so i will go and check one... (i really miss some culture in my life... theater, musical, poems, or museums...so now i will go to feed my art-hunger... :) and have to find a great theater soon
- New flatmates - Heba, the egyptian flatmate of mine id not coming back...strange.. I totally understand Vesna, who really misses her...of course, they have lived together for 2 years...so, instead of her, yesterday a guy from U.S moved in...he seems to be o.k, and cool... and he pronounce my name the same way as Mr. Voice... ;)
- House M.D Season 4
- Grey's Anatomy Season 4
- I am going home at the weekend :) For my grandfather's 85th birthday!!! :)
- my membership at the gym (seriously, I had CAF on Tuesday...i can not even sit down normally...i really should do more sport...and go to the sauna...)

Things that I have to arrange during this week: (a.k.a. things that bother me)

- insurance (well...i really have to check this out...penalty of more hundred CHF...wouldn't be that good for my financial plans...
- Mdme Girardi and her flat ... i will need my negotiation skills for that
- have to write to my professors... i don't know how long i am continuously postponing these things... what i am afraid of??? about my english -hungarian program, about my thesis(es)... nooo :S Ok,maybe I am afraid, or rather worried about the answer: NO.
She could do that. Just simply says no to all my plans, my dreams, my well-constructed speech (well, email at least). She could freak out, that i didn't tell her earlier, that I am leaving the program, in the middle of the semester... i haven't even paid the fee yet... oh, i am BAD. Very bad...
- maybe (MAYBE) I can not attend our class reunion...ááááááááááááá, have to calculate, and check the flights, buses, hitchhiking opportunities...

No comments: