Thursday, October 25, 2007

HP

These 3-4 weeks...terrible... working-working-working....after 2 weeks, coming home every night after 22, i am not able to do anything, just jump into my bed....maybe watch some tv series... maybe not just sleeping, and than at 7 everything starts again...and i was soo fed up with that, fed up that can not finish my work on time, always extra work, but because of the never-ending changes, i am always working on the same thing... :)

so, and i was fed up because couldn't meet my friends, couldn't do the laundry, couldn't go shopping (the shops close at 7...)

So, Saturday I slept a huge...i slept all day, and stayed the whole day in my bed...eating in my bed(!), watching 24 and Grey's Anatomy, and House again - because i am addicted...

Than of course on Sunday I felt guilty that I didn't do anything, so I went for a huge walk with a friend of mine, than did the laundry (3 times...:)), then went to the gym, and planed my week, so now i can finish late, but after work, i am still going out...

Tuesday: Sara's birthday :)
Wednesday: German - Hungaraian - Canadian Kebab & Winetasting - that cellar was something extra nice :)

The athmosphere in that cellar was very nice, though the prices were nice too... ;)

Tonight I am leaving, hope to meet Sarah - who has just arrived from Spain for a short visit... :)

(of course till now i was working... but who cares? :)

Next week just 3 presentations are waiting...
Till yesterday just 1...but today i organized 2 more... :)workholic!! :)
and i have an insurance as well...

And i got a glass from Pickwick ;)

So, life is beautiful...

At HP... things are cool...now i know what i do, why i am doing and how should i do that... :)
There is a woman from Italy, she is sooo helpful...really...and...I don't know how, but she knows me already so well... :)
Always the right sentences in the right moments!!! Unbelivable!!!

AND!!!!
MR. VOICE came back!!!
Haven't heard from him in a while...and on Monday... he just called me... :DDD

And there is an other colleague of mine... i am still thinking of his nickname... Krishi any idea more than welcomed! :)

Oh, and by the way: It is snowing in Croatia!!!
No, no, it is nothing to do with any "spy sentence" or something like that...
:DDDD
In Baska.

How was it guys in Croatia? Tell me, tell me... :))))
All the public details...and non-public too... ;)

Khm...well..
ok, not that one :)

I am starting to be too random, should finish now...

Strange, my intention was to write about something...that i feel somehow now that I am far far from Hungary...i feel more the importance of Oct 23 or all other stuff like that... strange...

ok, it is a serious topic, next time, when i am not that "havas-like"

Be back soon,
Hugz

No comments: