Saturday, October 27, 2007

Just a short sign in...

Yesterday we celebrateed Manuel's birthday... he is from Italy, working also at a hadgefund, and he used to live in Rue De Lyon...

Oh, yes.. the famous Rue de Lyon... :)

We found a really good restaurant...it is basically an italian restaurant, but the owners are from Spain and Portugal. So for us it is just a Spanish/Portuguese restaurant... :)))

And they serve French/swiss food too... We ate fondue, and pizzas... :)

This restaurant will be a definitly must go, when my friends are coming and visiting me... :)))

And, moreover, yesterday it was fullmoon... so beautiful... :)))

Today I have to work.
Yes, I know, it is a workingday in Hungary, so now I am solidariting with my friends, but still... :)
On 1 Nov I am in the office!!!
Not like you, guys! :P

And my first high.-school reunion will take place today... Hopefully i can participate virtually... :)))
Would be so great... :)

Have a nice autumn, enjoy the colorful trees, the sun is shining, life is beautiful. :)

No comments: